Social media is a crucial component of any successful content marketing strategy. Why? Without a delivery system, your content will not help you. Social media is one of today’s most powerful delivery systems for content. The problem is, social media terms, algorithms and offerings change often.
- Too busy to keep up with all the changes in social media?
- Ready to expand your reach by using social media more effectively?
- Creating great content but no one sees it?
- Not sure where to start to get your business a following on social media?
- Is your head spinning trying to keep up with the latest social media news updates?
- Concerned about keeping up with the Terms of Service, privacy and other details on social media channels?
Social media news for business is constantly being updated. We take seriously the role of keeping you informed about the latest changes on each social media platform.
Staying informed about algorithm updates, new features and changes to Terms of Service can be challenging for any entrepreneur relying on social media as an important part of his or her marketing strategy.
How can we help? We:
- Search the latest feeds regularly so you don’t have to.
- Present the most useful, helpful articles and resources via social media or our newsletter
- Publish informative articles on our website
- Are available for consultation about your content and social media marketing strategy
Let us know how we can help you climb the social media mountain.
Follow Victoria on social media for frequent updates: Twitter| Facebook | Pinterest
Contact us by filling out the form below or at email@example.com
As I started journey to learn all that I could, I discovered one disturbing fact- some of the websites and books offering information on these topics were outdated and unhelpful.Many seemed geared only to enterprise level brands. Even references from just several months or 1-year ago were already outdated as social media platforms change their algorithms! I realized I had to carefully choose my sources of information, cross-check sources and data and read between the lines.
From this, I realized that I could begin to create my own content based on my experiences using the best of the data I was learning from. So, Victoria Carrington, the website and information source was formed along with the Christian Entrepreneur Business Network. I hope you find the resources here helpful for your entrepreneurial journey.
What you will find here:
• Encouraging entrepreneurial quotes
• content marketing articles
• social media marketing strategies
• entrepreneurial biographies
• best apps for entrepreneurs
• gadgets to increase the efficiency of the entrepreneur
• support for the entrepreneurial lifestyle
• Who can benefit from my products and services? Any ambitious, serious entrepreneur who is determined to create value and enriching products and services and who wants to lead the abundant life that Jesus came to give us.
• The very best fit will be entrepreneurs who are committed to using cutting-edge technologies and methodologies to grow their business and their brand.
• You may be at the beginning of your journey with only the seed of an dream that God put in your heart or you may be an established entrepreneur looking to grow your business. Proper management of your content assets combined with efficient, authentic social media marketing will give your business the push that it needs.
Do you belong to various Facebook groups with the goal of promoting your business to the members of the group?
If you have not already noticed, I will tell you now: posting your business offerings over and over again to various groups is generally not conducive to turn fellow group members into paying customers.
You have also probably noticed in most groups that there a few members who regularly post topics of interest to you that make you want to find out more about them or their business. These are usually posts that inspire or educate you.
So, how can Facebook groups help your business? They can assist you in building mutually beneficial relationships in which you establish yourself as an expert or authority.
You get to know others and how they might be able to help you and others know how you can help them or someone they know.
Use the 4:1 rule: post 4 informative items before every one promotional item.
Did you read an interesting business article you could share?
Inspiring quote come through your newsfeed?
Any news in your field?
Tech tips you can share?
Do you create beautiful items and have photos you can share with the group?
Let the group get to know you through your informative posts. Make people want to know more about you and your business
Then, when you do share your businesses, websites and social media links, you will showcase your business in the best light.
Do you need to find your voice?
Do you find it difficult to speak up about topics you feel passion for and are important to you?
Social media gives you an instant, free platform to say all that you want to say and be who you really are.
Once you become stronger and more authentic online, God will give you the strength to show the true you offline.
To build relationships on FB, consider two aspects.
- What you share on your own wall. On your own wall, be personal and authentic. Share what gets you excited, happy or inspired. Answer questions or like comments.
- How you interact with the posts of others. For others posts, encourage them. This can be by liking or sharing a post, leaving a comment or giving advice/answering a question. If you have a particular area of expertise, be sure to share that when you can to help others in your network.
Treating others as you would like to be treated remains the Golden Rule on Facebook as in our offline lives.
Faith and Business- BFF
Think you need to separate your Christian faith from your business to find success? There is a better way. Your faith and your business can be Best Friends Forever.
You have been lied to.
Either you have heard it said out loud, by example from other Christian entrepreneurs or inside your own head- show your faith and your business will falter. But is this actually true? No, I do not think so. And I think that Christian entrepreneurs are missing out on a huge opportunity when they fail to integrate and include their Christian faith with their business.
Why you should act in faith and incorporate your faith into your business.
There are at least three reasons why it may be a good idea for you and your business to to freely express your faith:
- It is the right thing to do. If God is calling you to be faith-filled in your business, as Christians it should be our primary desire and calling to follow and obey our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Authenticity works. As a overtly Christian business owner, you bring a unique take to whatever business you are in, further refining your niche and allowing to increase profits by narrowing your target market and expertise.
- It feels good because it is freeing. You will be free to be single-minded in life and business without the productivity drain of needing to compartmentalize.
What you should NOT do as a Christian in business.
You do not want to feel forced to incorporate your faith into your business in ways that do not fit. You may not be called to share your faith in every facet of your business. You may not need to talk about your faith all the time without being asked. Being authentic is more about letting people know who you are, what you do and what is important to you. If they want to know more, they will ask. And of course, you should not discriminate against others in any way that violates your local laws or ordinances.
Are you being called to be more authentically Christian in your business?
If so, you may have already found that changing course to include more of your faith in your business may feel strange at first. You know you should change but you are not sure how. You may meet resistance from others and doubt yourself at times. You need the support of the Christian Entrepreneurs Business Network! Sign up now to join today!