Stay tuned for information about our upcoming courses.
- Failed to optimize your profile
- Not reaching out to others in your niche and related areas
- Neglecting content marketing- failing to provide useful, shareable content
- Not cross-promoting your social profiles in your entire online and offline presence
- No consistently posting
- Lack of engaging or interacting with others on social media
- Failing to share enough valuable information
- Post or schedule at least 3 curated articles or other media of interest to your audience.
- Use hashtags to let interested users find your posts.
- Then, optimize your profile. Upload a good picture of yourself, add details about your offerings and give a call to action.
- Next, reach out to at least 30 influencers and others in your niche. Follow them, comment or like as appropriate.
- Study the curated content people engage with on your profile, create your own content on similar topics and begin posting it.
- Set yourself up with an automated system to post consistently.
Here is a widget featuring the apps I use regularly for image creation for my social media and content marketing campaigns. Click to go to the App Store to find out more.
Watch this short video to learn more about the importance of social media and content marketing for your business and how C-Media can help you save time and money on your marketing efforts.
Want to learn more about how we can help you with your specific business challenges? Please reach out using the Contact form below.
Launching with just 9 major publishers, Instant Articles allows publishers to publish directly to Facebook, leading to a smoother, faster reader experience.
In exchange for publishing directly to Facebook instead of their own sites and then sharing on Facebook, the social media giant is allowing publishers to keep all ad revenues from the venture. The reading experience will be similar to that already found in Facebook’s Paper app.
Learn more by watching the Facebook video below.
Introducing Instant Articles, a new tool for publishers to create fast, interactive articles on Facebook.
Posted by Facebook Media on Tuesday, May 12, 2015
What you need:
- More clients
- More referrals
- Increased profits
- Cost-effective marketing
- More time to work on your core business
- Help to conquer the overwhelm of new technologies and platforms
How C-Media Marketing can help:
- Create interesting, engaging content for your target audience/buyer persona
- Share your company content on appropriate social media platforms
- Increase your authority and expertise in your industry
- Create a loyal base of fans that share your content and refer to you
- Save money by reducing dependence on traditional, expensive, less effective marketing
- Save time by focusing your marketing efforts
Overview of Victoria’s experience:
- Freelance copywriter specializing in medical, parenting and Christian topics
- Article writer for online and offline parenting, family and marriage publications
- Parenting humor writer with her writing featured in an anthology
- Winner of multiple prizes for her writing (including a trip to France)
- Blogger since 2003 at FunHomeschoolMom.com
- Author, Encouraging Devotions, Volume 1 and 2
- Founder and content creator of EncouragerMom.com
- Founder of popular and growing Encourager Mom Facebook Page and Twitter profile
- Curator of the Fun Homeschool Mom Pinterest Profile including her most popular boards, Fun Science Network and Middle School Science Boards
- Founder of a fast-growing, lively Facebook group, Christian Entrepreneurs Business Network
- Former owner of a family and child therapy practice
- Holds degrees from Northwestern University and Case Western Reserve University
Three things you may not know about Victoria. She is a:
- Technology enthusiast- Maker, Hacker, Apple Fan Girl
- Tech and business news junkie
- Early adopter of social media
Most recent courses taken:
- Content Strategy for Professionals 1: Engaging Audiences for Your Organization (Northwestern University via Coursera.org)
- Introduction to Marketing (Wharton, University of Pennsylvania via Coursera.org)
Victoria’s experience with social media content marketing:
Victoria made her Encourager Mom idea a success faster than she ever though possible using social media content marketing. She wants to help your business achieve the same. After being surprised by her success and wanting to learn more about how she could replicate it, she dedicated herself to studying basic marketing principles, social media and content marketing strategy.
Now, Victoria helps other businesses achieve success by engaging a wider audience using social media content marketing. Social media content marketing as Victoria defines it is “Using the power of social platforms to drive relevant content to a target audience.”
Find out more and let us know how we can help your business today! Please fill out the contact form below.
Today’s content marketing articles will help us decide on how to use text and images for SEO and what types of short content work. Today’s featured resource is an awesome list of content tools from the informative HubSpot content experts.
To make sure you are optimizing SEO even in image-driven content consider describing your images or how they were created, add appropriate tags to all images, including geo-tagging for a local business and consider the interplay of social and SEO. via SEMrush Blog.
Specific tips, news in your field, questions you have answered, a glossary of terms, a resource list or content from your other assets are easy ways to create short pieces of content. Sometimes, shorter is better! via Scoop.it Blog
Tools for research, writing, editing and designing are in this top-notch list. Plus, a timely reminder that automation will not replace those who use it. From our friends at Hubspot.
How are you doing optimizing your content, including images for SEO? Are you creating content that works for you? If you need any help, contact us. We would love to provide your business with a free digital diagnostic to see how we can assist you in meeting your business goals.
- your “self-hosted” Wordpress website
- free gorgeous, high-quality, responsive WordPress themes by StudioPress
- podcast hosting and sharing support
- SEO optimization of each post as well as your overall site
- lead pages and sales pages
- membership site hosting
- e-commerce for your downloads
- blog calendar and scheduling
- awesome quick support
- full membership to Authority which is a prominent online marketing University sponsored by the famous Copyblogger.com
- built-in course creator (learning management system)
- adaptive responses and more
- The busy entrepreneur who wants to grow the production of her business rapidly and does not have the time to deal with outdated plugins or lack of support.
- The new entrepreneur who may still be working at a full-time job or juggling other responsibilities who wants to focus primarily on the income-producing part of his business.
- The growing entrepreneur who has a successful online business (or 2!) but wants to create another stream of income through another business quickly and easily
- Like to tinker with CSS and customize every single detail of their website
- Enjoy researching and installing multiple plugins
- Prefer to maintain separate billing for separate services such as web hosting, social scheduling, lead page creation, course creation, podcast hosting and sharing, selling information products and membership sites.
- #1 has to be the support. I am one to run to Google to answer every question for me but that can be time-consuming. With New Rainmaker, one e-mail and my question, no matter how large or small, will be answered quickly. Also, the Knowledge Base and New Rainmaker forums and webinars on the Authority site are amazing.
- I love the built-in SEO features that help me to quickly and easily optimize each post, including the images and title shared on each social media site.
- The Studio Press themes are so good! And new ones are being added often. I love the step-by-step instructions so I can make my site look exactly as the demo.
- I had been researching podcasting options and I am very pleased with the New Rainmaker podcasting solution which optimizes my podcasts for upload to iTunes.
- The built in landing pages and sales pages are beautiful and that saves me from having to pay for another option.
- The integration with Paypal, Stripe and Authorize.net is seamless
- The integration with my Mail Chimp account is very helpful
How can you keep track of what is being said about you online? And why should you bother?
Online reputation management is a growing concern of business today. Your online reputation is very important. Whether your business is online or offline, customers and clients are discussing you and your business with their friends and colleagues. You need to be part of that conversation.
If the conversation is positive, terrific! Leave a note thanking the commenter. If customers are giving suggestions on how you could improve, again thank them and make sure that you make a note of it. If a negative comment is seen, reply, offering to speak or email directly to them or have them contact your customer service.
5 simple ways to monitor when you or your business are mentioned online:
- Google alerts– allows you to search for specific terms and sends results to your email or rss reader
- Copyscape– searches for your content plagiarized on the web
- Newsle.com– gives you news about you and your network
- Talkwalker -monitor your business on social media
- Mention– helps you listen to what is being said about your business
Be sure to put a system in place to regularly monitor, respond and repair (if needed) your reputation online.
Need help with reputation monitoring or repair for you or your small business? Contact us for a free consultations and to see how we might help.
Yes,Facebook groups can be a useful and fun way to grow your business. I started my first Facebook group with very little expectation and not having heard of other business professionals starting Facebook groups. I was pleasantly surprised at the benefits and versatility of Facebook groups for a business.
How can Facebook groups help your business? They assist you in building mutually beneficial relationships in which you establish yourself as an expert or authority.
Facebook groups can serve several purposes for a business owner or service professional:
- Get to know your audience and potential clients or customers by engaging in open, honest conversations with them.
- Find out the needs of your audience through surveys built into the Facebook group post template.
- Establish yourself as an expert and authority in your field by answering questions in your field or about your business.
- Build goodwill among your audience by offering free advice and help as you are able
- Get to know others and how they might be able to help you
- Let group members know how you can help them or someone they know with your expertise.
So now that you are convinced of the benefits of starting a Facebook group, what should you do once you start the group? You have probably noticed in most groups those who regularly post pieces of interest to you that make you want to find out more or inspire or educate you. Here are some ideas of how to contribute meaningful content to your group.
- As a minimum, use the 4:1 rule: post 4 informative items before every one promotional item for your business.
- Let the group get to know you through your informative posts. Make people want to know more about you and your business
- Did you read an interesting business article you could share?
- Inspiring quote come through your newsfeed?
- Any news in your field?
- Tech tips you can share?
- Do you create beautiful items and have photos of interest?
- Are there behind-the-scenes videos or photos you could share?
These are just a few ideas to get you started with your business Facebook group.
Need help getting your Facebook group started? Contact us for a free consultation and information on how we can assist.
— Victoria Carrington (@Victoria4_13) March 26, 2015
What a sense of accomplishment! You have created high-quality, relevant content for your business or that of your client. But wait. You’re not done yet. Without exposing your content to your potential audience, you have just wasted time and money. Here are tips on how to promote your content from my recent tweet.
Facebook’s big developers conference this past week was full of surprises and changes at the world’s largest social media company. There are many changes in store, some of which are important for content marketers and social media managers. Check out these articles for more details.
Let’s explore the latest in social media and content marketing. Here are my most interesting and useful tweets and tips from around the web.
All About You?
The answer is NO. Content marketing works for solo, micro and small business and my experience and that of thousands of others proves this.
Before I knew about the field of content marketing, I used these methods to grow my Encourager Mom community from a handful of friends to thousands. Small businesses are increasingly utilizing the power of content marketing to boost their revenues.
While it is true that big brands such as Red Bull, Marriott and Coke are well-publicized for their content marketing success, small businesses are adapting the methods for their audiences.
You want what the big brands want:
- High-quality content that accurately reflects your brand
- Ways to reach your customers where they spend much of their time, online and on social networks
- Informative content to keep visitors returning and establish your authority and expertise in your field
- Content that can be repurposed in many different ways across multiple channels
- Well-written content by a native English speaker and prize-winning writer
- Diverse types of content including your text in video and images
Are you ready to upgrade your business and reach more customers or clients?
From content creation to content curation, we help you find the best resources for your content marketing strategy. Let us work for you and help you build a business based on content to help you reach your audience.
- Struggling to define and maintain your content marketing strategy?
- Need to learn more about what is a content marketing strategy?
- Does your company have a written content marketing strategy in place?
The keystone of marketing today, many small businesses and solo entrepreneurs have a lot to learn about today’s content marketing. But where to start and once you start, how can you keep up with all the changes? It can be challenging to find the time to keep up with news in the field of content marketing.
How we can help you with our learning resources and services:
- Keep up-to-date- Our diligent review of the top content marketing resources are presented to you on various social media channels and in our newsletter.
- Learn about content marketing- We provide many ways for you to learn
- Save time- we have gathered good resources here in one place for you
- Grow faster, reach a wider audience- Applying the principles of lean startups to your small business content marketing will help you grow faster with less risk.
- Build relationships- Use the power of content to listen to and engage your audience
Check back often here at C-Media.co for our insights into small business content marketing. We will also provide the latest in all aspects of content marketing from thought leaders and the brands they manage.
Want to learn more about creating a content marketing strategy?
- Follow Victoria on :Twitter :Facebook :LinkedIn :Pinterest
- Sign up for our curated newsletter with tips from around the web
Could your business use some help creating or implementing a content marketing strategy?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form below.
You know what you need to do but find it hard to get motivated. Or maybe you are working hard keeping your business going but you need inspiration along the way. Either way, our inspirational business quotes are designed to help you when you need it most.
Would you like quote images designed for your business? Contact us at email@example.com or by filling out the Contact form below.
Social media is a crucial component of any successful content marketing strategy. Why? Without a delivery system, your content will not help you. Social media is one of today’s most powerful delivery systems for content. The problem is, social media terms, algorithms and offerings change often.
- Too busy to keep up with all the changes in social media?
- Ready to expand your reach by using social media more effectively?
- Creating great content but no one sees it?
- Not sure where to start to get your business a following on social media?
- Is your head spinning trying to keep up with the latest social media news updates?
- Concerned about keeping up with the Terms of Service, privacy and other details on social media channels?
Social media news for business is constantly being updated. We take seriously the role of keeping you informed about the latest changes on each social media platform.
Staying informed about algorithm updates, new features and changes to Terms of Service can be challenging for any entrepreneur relying on social media as an important part of his or her marketing strategy.
How can we help? We:
- Search the latest feeds regularly so you don’t have to.
- Present the most useful, helpful articles and resources via social media or our newsletter
- Publish informative articles on our website
- Are available for consultation about your content and social media marketing strategy
Let us know how we can help you climb the social media mountain.
Contact us by filling out the form below or at firstname.lastname@example.org